About Me

My Photo
Your face is my canvas!

For any inquiries feel free to email me at carla.avancena@gmail.com

portfolio

Monday, November 28, 2011

CHALK Dec-Jan issue

Hey guys, grab a copy of CHALK Magazine December-January issue with Xian Lim on the cover. The Beauty Editorial features the trends from Fall/Winter 2011 that you can surely sport in this season's many many celebrations. :)

Makeup by yours truly and Maui, thank you once again Chalk Beauty Editor Michelle Katigbak-Alejandro for trusting and believing in us! Awesome styling by Kate Paras and photos by Dix Perez :)

Here's are the looks that I did for model Isabel Collins :)





Happy Monday all! :)


Toodles! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing wonderful news with us. I'm sure many people come to like your blog and gain benefit from this information you have provided. I would love to apply these terms on refinancing. Hope to see more amazing blog on your site.

    Have a great day...!!!
    loans for people on benefits hertfordshire

    loans hertfordshire

    ReplyDelete

Care to Share? :)

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Traffic